Little Boy Blue revealed his wish list a few weeks ago when in Target. I took notes. Some of the Lego toys are under $20. He tore the pictures out of a catalog and keeps them handy to look at and covet. Er, I mean, dream.
P-Squared then listed five different Lego sets.
I noticed he'd copied all the siblings minus Little boy. I took the opportunity to respond first.
Dad, since I wasn't at Target with you, my wish list is unknown. To be helpful, I've responded with my list. I like
- a new car
- a road bike (I'll even settle for one that's only $1,000)
- tuition paid in full
Then the email responses snow-balled. First from TheDeanInc.
Since we are all laying this out there, I want:
- a 3 year old BMW M3 (not as picky on the 'new' part that Charlotta wants)
- some new jeans, preferably True Religions.
Scratch that...just get me some very high valued Nordstrom gift cards.
Next from P-Squared himself:
Well, if we're revealing, I want
- a new truck. Then Johnny can drive my truck.
- some new shirts and slacks.
- a replacement of the Acura for (me) mama mia
- a new garage door
- or shingles for the house.
Nothing TOO costly.
Then Johnny commented:
That's an ugly truck, no offense, but if you're the one driving it, then SURE, go for it!
And finally Smelly Shelly wrote:
I need these. (She's enrolled in Dental Hygiene school) They range from $700 - 900 but I don't know if that includes a prescription.
- this car
...or the SUV
...or a black Range Rover
I hope Mama Mia wants a new four car garage...