Monday, November 27, 2006

Frogs 4 Sale

I decided it was time for a new fish this weekend so I went and bought an angelfish. The sales associate told me that although my frogs wouldn't bother it for awhile, the frogs would one day be bigger than the fish and start to attack it. I decided to worry about that when the time came. So I took my fish home, acclamated it to the tank, and let it free. That night I was reading a book when I saw one of my frogs actively chase my new fish around the tank trying to nibble at it. I had to take my frogs out and put them in Tupperware-timeout for the night.

So...anyone want two frogs? The're just the cutest little things...if you can overlook the fact that they like to attack and kill fish. :o)

1 comment:

bec said...

I want the frogs! I just told Brandon last week that we should get a little swimming frog. Do you think it would survive FedEx?