Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Wedding Story

Mama Mia and P2 have always said they would pay me to elope. Sure a wedding is traditional and beautiful but eloping is much less expensive. Until this weekend, I was open to their suggestion, male suitor still pending of course.

After seeing my best friend of 20+ years walk down the isle, the stress associated with weddings suddenly seemed fun.

In fact, I'm starting to rethink the whole 'eloping' bit.

I'm open to red hair extensions.

I'm open to graffiti backdrops in my bridal portrait.

I'm open to sitting down and relaxing.

I'm certainly open to a limo ride!

P2, Mama Mia...How much do you love me?

One word of advice: Don't leave your camera at the table if an older wedding guest asks you to dance. Shelly Belly decided she would play paparazzi.

What is this? Am I yawning?

Okay, enough with the camera.

Shelly Belly! I know where you live...

10 comments:

Patience said...

That old guy looks like he could boogie all night long!

Clair said...

Wow! She's gorgeous! Makes me want to get extensions, too :)

Shankar said...

They do say that many people meet their future spouses at weddings. (And as Maid of Honour, aren't you next?) Well done. You seem to have chosen a solid, dependable partner.

bethanyr32 said...

Nice, Mike always jokes about constantly talking to our girls about how great eloping would be. With how cute they are, I think he feels the need to start the brainwashing early. You look gorgeous in your wedding attire, by the way!

Coordination Queen said...

It doesn't look like Gramps ever wants to let you go.

Anna Winn and Family said...

Wow - so many things to say about those pics. But a limo that has doors that swing UP??? That's a moment I would cherish.

Jared and Katy said...

Charlotte you look beautiful in your red dress, very cute!
"Lady in Red....."

Lisa Johnson said...

Your hair looks ADORABLE hair! You're just too dang cute and fun! You look awesome in that dress, too!

Anonymous said...

at least you are finally with a guy. I hope he's rich

Melissa said...

It's not everyday that a guy hangs on and never lets go.