Divided by 10 that is.
In honor of this accomplishment - at least in my mind - and since I was tagged by Clairissa, I am naming 100 things you may or may not know or want to know about me. In no particular order, except numerically, here I am:
1. I have a love/hate relationship with chocolate.
2. I was in a wreck and the airbag exploded. I think cars are safer without them. I had acid burns on my face for a week.
3. My favorite comedian would be a combination of Ellen DeGeneres and Jerry Seinfeld. But since that would be one ugly baby, I'll stick to watching them separately.
4. I have a 34 inch inseam. Sure guys like long legs but I'm the one who has to shave them!
5. I bought a cd last week and have listened to it completely over 10 times.
6. I take my shoes off at work. I love being barefoot.
7. I love rice milk.
8. I failed statistics in college. What are the chances of that happening?
9. My favorite number is 9.
10. I have a yellow belt in karate.
11. I love talking on the phone...literally for hours at a time.
12. I am one of the most non-committal people you will ever meet. Aside from a tv show and a song, I don't have favorites and I'm quite indecisive. Dating might also fall into this category.
13. Most mornings I get up at 5:45 so I can read before I go to work.
14. I tried to grow a garden this summer. My plant harvested a total of two peas.
15. I am technologically retarded. One of these days I'll figure out how to use an iPod.
16. I can't remember when I last used salt. I don't like it.
17. I would rather live near mountains than water.
18. Seinfeld is my absolute favorite show. I have seen every episode at least once.
19. Windows used to terrify me when I was younger. I was so scared a kidnapper would reach through and grab me that I would not go near windows after dark. This greatly limited the rooms at home I could enter after dusk.
20. I listen to NPR all the time.
21. I try to bike at least once a week.
22. I was vegetarian for two weeks.
23. I have a thing for bald guys. Forget Superman...give me Lex Luther!
24. I enjoy cooking.
25. I charged friends a quarter to come to my 25th birthday bash.
26. I have never been pulled over.
27. I speed every day.
28. I'm lucky I guess.
29. I'll be 29 on my next birthday.
30. I love magic tricks.
31. People call me cheap but I prefer to think I'm saving for a rainy day. And it's gonna be real rainy.
32. I still dress up at Halloween.
33. I can walk on stilts. It comes in handy when there's a really, really tall shelf.
34. I don't know all the words to my favorite song. I can hum with the best though.
35. I appeared on tv once.
36. I have also been on the radio.
37. I love window shopping.
38. I go swimming at least once a week.
39. I wish I understood the stock market.
40. I like my eyes.
41. I finally figured out what I want to do "when I grow up".
42. I tried out to be a model once but didn't make it. Guess I was too beautiful for what they needed.
43. I once made up an answer to the online "security question" my bank asked. Made for suspicious stares when I applied in person for another banking program and couldn't answer correctly. I advise against joking with bankers.
44. I had my credit card identity stolen once. When the robber found out how crazy I am, they gave "me" back.
45. My target weight is 145.
46. I love sudoku puzzles and minesweeper.
47. I have never enjoyed crossword puzzles.
48. I sucked on my fingers when I was little and had to have braces later to correct that.
49. I want to have Lasik surgery so I can camp out beneath the stars and actually see them.
50. I sing out loud in my car. I like to give other commuters something to laugh at.
51. I can roll my tongue. You would think this might come in handy but as of yet, it's not given me the advantage in any situation.
52. I currently weigh 152. ...but that's because I have big bones. And a big sugar tooth.
53. I got my ears pierced when I was 23.
54. I love Fall...the season, not the verb.
55. I can still sing the theme songs to Rescue Rangers, Tailspin, and Duck Tales.
56. I love massages. Even better when they are free.
57. I do not like the spice ginger. It's supposed to be very healthy. If uncontrollable gagging is healthy, then it's working.
58. I want to visit all 50 states before I die. Anyone up for a trip to Hawaii?!
59. I love formal events where I can wear heels and dangly earrings.
60. My toenails are always painted.
61. I didn't run the whole distance in my triathlon-only when people were taking pictures. I cartwheeled the rest.
62. Sometimes I'm not 100% truthful.
63. I like fresh air rather than air conditioning.
64. I check my email about 15 times a day.
65. I am horribly slow at emailing people back.
66. If I were stranded on an island and could only bring one thing, I would take a boat with GPS.
67. It's a turn off when a guy swears.
68. I enjoy children.
69. I won a game of online solitaire in 69 seconds once.
70. If the world were made up of Charlotta-love's, we would sit around all day just talking.
71. I have broken 2 bones. My right leg and right arm...guess I lean too much. I should have had a V8.
72. I slouch when I sit. I'm actually just relaxing my back muscles for hours at a time.
73. My favorite date is March 4th. It's a command...March Forth.
74. I'm still laughing about #73.
75. I love roller coasters...especially if they have loops and flips.
76. I do not like oysters. I know they are a delicacy but someone else can enjoy the slimy, gray, raw, gross, shellfish as it glides down their throat.
77. At some point, I have collected coins, stamps, stickers, flattened pennies, volks wagon miniatures, koala bears, and pencils.
78. I pay cash for almost all my purchases.
79. I would love to live in England. or Australia. or New Zealand. or Africa. or China. See, this whole none committal thing really gets me sometimes.
80. I got lost driving in Oklahoma once for three hours. My family has never let me forget it.
81. I laugh at least once a day. I find life humorous.
82. I love dancing. I didn't say I was good but it is fun.
83. Sports? Oh, there's a game tonight?
84. I get cold really easy. I wore a jacket to work yesterday...and I live in Georgia!
85. I am ticklish...only if I like the guy.
86. My sister's say I have a flat butt. I don't know. I can't really see back there.
87. Is the glass half empty or half full? I don't know - am I drinking or pouring?
88. I cheated once in 4th grade. I can still tell you the question on the test.
89. I chew gum religiously. I guess that makes my gum holier than yours.
90. I want to try acupuncture. Would that be considered holy also?
91. I love puns.
92. I prefer blue pens to black. That way I'm not racist.
93. When I get mad, I don't yell - I stop talking completely.
94. I am my parent's favorite child. They just won't admit it.
95. I prefer silver to gold. Unless we are talking coins in which case you can just give me all you want.
96. I read my horoscope regularly. I like to see how I can prove the stars wrong.
97. I don't like Hershey's chocolate.
98. I need to read more.
99. I'm almost done with this list.
100. The furthest I have ever driven a golf ball is 100 feet. Let's just say I have a huge handicap.