9. Conversations start with, "You can't blog this."
8. You spend at least an hour everyday catching up with friends.
7. You end a phone conversation because, "you have to go write your blog."
6. You find random pieces of paper in your purse, in the car, at work, in your pillowcase, in the fridge, on your hand with ideas for a future post.
5. You can type the first letter of your domain name and your blog immediately pops up on the drop-down menu.
4. A friend says, "How are you doing? I haven't been to your blog recently."
3. Conversations end with, "Charlottalove, did you hear that story? This would be a great post."
2. You talk about your friends even though you have never actually met.
1. You meet someone at an activity and know each other by their profile name.