I'm Love. Charlottalove. And I've been tagged by my chocoholic friend Beth at BooksEtc to share 7 random facts about me. Here they are, in no particular order.
001. My biggest fear is getting in a horrible accident. I have no idea why. I don't enjoy driving in larger cities as cars whizz and zip by. I do speed but not excessively. It seems to me though, that other drivers think they have a License To Kill or something. Scares me tremendously.
002. I was a senior in high school visiting my boyfriend after school. His little brother had borrowed a pencil from me. As I got in my car to leave, my beau's brother threw the pencil into the open car window...right into my eye. I immediately started crying. It wasn't so much a GoldenEye but definitely red!
003. The World Is Not Enough! I once wanted to travel to outer space. I wonder how long an intergalactic passport would take to process...
004. I love to bike. Despite flipping off my bike too many times to mention, I love the thrill of wind in my face. I have no idea why my injuries haven't discouraged me altogether. Seems I was just meant to Die Another Day.
005. I went to South Carolina last weekend to purchase fireworks for the New Year. While I was there I happened to step into a store where I happened to glance at some jewelry and happened to find a few pieces I couldn't live without. I'm a sucker for shiny silver. I'm not much of a Goldfinger...unless it's white gold.
006. I was carded on my 21st birthday in Nevada. I was on a road trip to California and since it was my birthday, my buddies decided we would make a quick stop to drop a few dollars. We found some hole-in-the-wall-wanna-be Casino Royale and I plunked a few coins. Before I had time to lose all my money, a security guard approached and asked for my ID. There were several of us on the road trip and my purse was in another vehicle - the one car we were waiting on. Since I couldn't prove my age, I was asked to leave.
007. I start back to school on Tuesday. I'm terrified but I know it's the first step to a fulfilling career. During a particular stressful day during undergrad, I exclaimed, "Once I get my bachelor's, I'm never going back to school!" Well, I've learned I'll Never Say Never Again.
Here's where I would take 7 others. If you want to participate, post a link to your blog in my comments.
Shh...this post is For Your Eyes Only...