Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Procrastination

Mama Mia found a box of old papers she'd saved from my elementary school days. I sifted through some old report cards, language assignments, and art projects. One was a construction paper cutout of my side silhouette.

Goodness I had long bangs. Goodness I actually had bangs!

Posing for the picture felt more like a mug shot. (or what I imagine a mug shot would be like) ...and I got an idea.
One would think I don't have a final next Tuesday to study for.

14 comments:

RED MOJO said...

You are a cutie-pie! Get to work!

TUG said...

You are so weird!

Charlotta-love said...

Red Mojo: Yay! Someone understood my code. Johnny-Cherie was taking the picture and ...she paused, looked, and said, "Oh my goodness. U.R.A.Q.T.pie. did you do that on purpose?" :o) yep!

Thom: That must be why we are friends. You enjoy similar company.

Shankar said...

You've got the sullen mugshot look down pat. Are you sure you haven't done this before?!

ME said...

Must be time for a study break eh? The second pic looks just like a mug shot!

Melissa said...

That's like our pictures in the ward directory back in the day! Those were brilliant! And...you knew I couldn't forget falling in the first week of school, right?

Beth said...

And you are a cutie pie...
(We've got those letters on the fridge!)

Clair said...

lol. How cute are you?! I really love your hair cut.

Robbie said...

the complete lack of facial expression is priceless, and definately makes it look exactly like a mug shot.

Anonymous said...

And I thought we'd find out how tall you were standing for your mug shot.

Unknown said...

Yup. You got that mug shot look down pat.

Unknown said...

love your hair

Travis Butterfield said...

lookin' sassy.

bec said...

I think I still have one of those ward directory pages in a box somewhere. I often tried to have funny directory pictures in the years that followed, but nothing topped those classics.