Friday, March 28, 2008

Read Between the Lines

I haven't mentioned any books I'm reading on this blog. This is not because I don't read but more so because I only read when I have a spare moment. This doesn't happen frequently so the books I was reading last December are the books I'm still currently reading.

This week I received an email forward from a former roommate. It was the Get-To-Know-You type. The forward contained approximately 20 questions that had been answered by the sender. I was to replace her answers with mine, send it back, and continue the forward. The end result is learning interesting facts about each other.

I started my answers. Nearing the end, I came to this question: "What book are you currently reading?" I quickly thought of the 2 on my nightstand. One is a relationship guide and the other - written specifically for women - focuses on understanding and expanding one's personal finances.

The titles?

First Comes Love and Prince Charming isn't Coming

I don't think I could have been more ironic if I'd tried.

5 comments:

Shankar said...

You bet I ain't. I've got work to do over here.

Charlotta-love said...

Prince Charming, don't worry about it. I've got things under control over here.

RED MOJO said...

Is there a book called "Princess Charming Isn't Coming"? I hope not.

poefusion said...

Clever little post, Charlotta. I have a gift waiting for you at Poefiti if you would like to stop by. Have a nice day.

Sarge Charlie said...

I came over from michelle johnson, looking at the photo and reading your bio, i agree, you are in charge.