Mom. Dad. I have a serious question to ask you.
Okay. What is it?
What's something weird about me?
You should never start a conversation off like that. It was for today's post though. ...really... Below are 6 statements. Five are truths and one is a lie. How well do you know me? Can you figure out which one is false? Can you handle the truth?
* I shook hands with 1996 Presidential Candidate Ross Perot.
* I can not touch raw meat.
* I used to play sax for a band that performed in Branson Missouri.
* I was engaged for 3 weeks once before calling it off.
* I sprained both ankles at the same time.
* I had my first and only hangover when I was 18.