Friday, March 2, 2007

Photoshop...it really DOES work

Earlier this week, Pioneer Woman, who happens to write some of my favorite blogs, gave a few tutorials on PhotoShop and the wonders it does on her photographs. I was curious so I took a family snapshot from December 2005 to see what I could do with the photo. In a minute you will see the true wonders of this incredible program. Let's start with the finished product.

Since I've never taken the opportunity on my blog, I'll introduce you to everyone. TheDeanInc is on the end. He is 25, about to graduate from BYU, and is a whiz at marketing...and Photoshop. He might have helped with my Wonder Woman picture. Mama Mia is looking all sophisticated in her black dress. She's definitely one of the cooler people I know. Then there's me. I just had a birthday and turned 28. To read more about me, go to my blog...oh wait, you're already here. Moving along then. Shelly Belly is 19 and lives in Texas. She might not be as tall as me but she can bench press WAY more than me. In fact, she can bench press more than just the bar. Pret-ty impressive I tell ya. Julia Gulia comes next. She's the one who I dated her boyfriend. She is 21 and comes back to Georgia in 36 days! (Not that anyone is counting.) Then there is Little Boy Blue in the front. He just turned 9 and is perhaps the cheapest version of birth control out there. You want him for a weekend? At the end is Johnny-Cherie and P2. Johnny donated all her hair to Locks of Love last year so this picture is pre-shaving. Then there's P2-my dad, not P Square the rappers. Some people really get those two confused.

Now that you've met the fam, let’s have a look see at the BEFORE shot. It's amazing what Photoshop can do!

5 comments:

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

Ah, I hardly recognized you guys from that first photo. Especially your mom. The second picture is exactly how I remember her. Tell her I said hi. Now I'm off to tell my mom to come check out your blog. Freakin' hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I've never ehard of p2 the rapper and I listen to rap.

Kelly said...

Wow. And I just wanted Photoshop to get rid of boogers in noses. Phenomenal! And Chrissy is right, the second picture is exactly how I remember your family!!!

Anonymous said...

wait..janette donated her hair? i thought she just cut it all off..and i dont get why christian is a form of birth control..

Shankar said...

Wow! Your dad is an absolute ringer for the P-square twins. Word up, homey!