Friday, February 15, 2008

6 Degrees...kind of

There will be a slight change to this blog on Monday. It might be too subtle to notice unless you really pay attention. Those with keen eyes might notice future posts written with a new level of maturity. Okay...maybe not the content so much but more so the age of the auther since I'll turn 29 this weekend.

If that news wasn't exciting enough on it's own, guess who shares my birthdate ~ Michael Jordan and Paris Hilton. That's right - my birthday is lumped together with a basketball legend and a socialite. Thinking we must have something more in common than just an Aquarius status, I determined to find just how similar we really are.

Happy Birthday Michael and Paris!

And Happy (late) Valentine's Day to everyone else.

16 comments:

Craig D said...

Well, happy birthday to all of you!

Hang Time?

Jail Time?

Have a good time!

Patience said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Alice said...

You are too funny!

RED MOJO said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your last birthday ever, after 29 they become anniversary's of the 29th, and are easily fudged, ooh fudge!!!
Enjoy your special day!

Melissa and Dave said...

I loved the chart! I hope you have a great birthday!

Em said...

Great birthday chart! Happy Birthday to you!! Now..what about those Hanes???? hmmmmm ;)

Shankar said...

Very clever. I'd be pleased with this effort, too.

ME said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Mary Mitchell said...

Happy Birthday. I'm ready to crepe it up on Sunday.

Sherry said...

This was well done!!! Have a wonderful birthday!

Celine said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Beth said...

You've got something neither of those other two possess - a wicked sense of humour!

Happy Birthday!

Shankar said...

Other interesting people who share your birthday: Bonnie Wright (the future Mrs. Harry Potter - kinda), Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bamba), Rick Majerus (former basketball coach at the U) and the great Australian poet, Banjo Paterson. That's an eclectic choice for next year's Six Degrees.

Saule Cogneur said...

Now it's really your birthday! I hope you got to feel special today.

Travis Butterfield said...

you're even prettier than I thought. That picture is gorgeous!

Bone said...

Aww, man, you share a birthday with MJ?!?!

Sweet!

(I'm sure his friends are all like, Dude you got the same birthday as Charlotta.)

Happy rather belated birthday. Tell me this isn't the latest birthday wish you've ever gotten. Go ahead. Tell me.