Monday, February 25, 2008

G.A.B.

Hmmm, what's this?
It's a birthday present to me from Little Boy Blue.
Yes...we do have wrapping paper. I guess he just didn't want to use any.

It's something red. It looks like a little man.
A 'Grow a Boyfriend' to be exact ~ G.A.B. for short. Oh, and he is short.

Real funny. Reeeeeeeallllll funny.


Mm hmm. Just as funny as the 'Grow a Bling' Julia Gulia gave me a few years ago.


Family, is my birthday a joke to you?

Honestly, it's like I'm the only serious one around here.

Mmmffpphfftt.......

*to be continued...

8 comments:

RED MOJO said...

So, You're the serious one huh? Let me know how that boyfriend works out, he can't be any worse than that pirate you were seeing in the fall.

ME said...

LOL!! I love it!!

Shankar said...

Aw, isn't your little brother sweet to look out for his big sister like that? And look at how bright and shiny his teeth are!

PS: Yeah, whatever did happen to that pirate. It seemed so certain he was going to make you his First, um, Mate.

Anonymous said...

the simple answer is yes. we do think its a joke. ahahahaha

Melissa said...

Kaylin got that for her birthday, it shrinks when you take it out of water. Go figure, it's the opposite of George in the infamous "Seinfeld" episode of being in the water. By the way, I read 5.5 chapters this week! Feel better.

robkroese said...

That's one fine wrapping job.

Unknown said...

That is really funny. But I'm glad nobody gave me "grow a boyfriend." I'd be a little annoyed.

And the best gifts ARE the funny ones. At least for the giver.

Patience said...

Grow a Boyfriend?! Oh My!!